I've lost 20 pounds so far!!!!

F29 5"3 was 233 now 213 Hey y'all, I've been on a mostly plant based diet for a month now, I had to cut out fast food, fancy coffee's I drank every morning, but I did it!!!! I haven't even been working out, just cut out all the bad stuff I knew I was over eating. My start weight was 233, I'm now down to 213! My goal weight is between 130 and 150. I know thats a wide range, but last time I was 130 I lost all my boob's, lol and I love being curvy. So anyways, super proud and excited that in 1 month I lost 20 pounds! And I've stuck to my diet, that never happens! Happy dance Yay!!!! There have been a few times when my dad and finance were cooking and it smelt so good, I wish I could eat it, but I I stuck by it and did it.

submitted by /u/Intothewoodsigo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SfMfRQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...