I think I finally figured myself out!

Okay so I’ve been lurking in this sub for a few years by now for sure. Always said I was gonna start and always fell off the bandwagon. Not this time! I refuse! I didn’t post again that I was starting, I just started. Last time I tried I was going to the gym and weight lifting and I loved it. I was tone but I gained a pound or two, though I also wasn’t tracking very well.

I have yet to go to the gym this time around, but I’ve been tracking quite religiously. I figured out that I’m a night snacked and love snacks after dinner. I needed breakfast but lunch? I skipped it for two days and since I typically have an early dinner I don’t exactly miss it. I’ve had to curb the craving for food but knew I wasn’t hungry. I usually drank a Coke Zero (guilty pleasure) and felt absolutely fine until around dinner time.

I think this is it. And I really want to stay this motivated the entire time. Told myself if I lost 10 pounds it would be a pair of jeans, 20 would be piercing the bottom part of my belly button and 30 would be to get my hair dyed! Now let me tell you, that’s quite motivational since I love the feeling of being “cute”.

I live in Florida and summer is fast approaching, my boyfriend wants to go to the beach regularly and I don’t want to feel like a chub there.

Used to be a size three, even a zero at some point which I actually didn’t like that much lol. So a three or five will do! But what I miss the most was being able to throw anything on and just having it look good! I’m too lazy in the morning and don’t have time for all that. Sorry for the long post, I just needed to share!

Remember guys we can do it!

TLDR: I’m a night snacked so I found out skipping lunch and just replacing it with a low calorie drink totally fits for me!

Best wishes! Sorry for errors I’m on mobile!

submitted by /u/EpicNight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2tbmJyc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...