...it wasn't such a big deal actually, I only smoked 3-8 cigarettes a day, for maybe half a year. I quit because the number was increasing and I was starting to feel gross. This is the 4th day without cigarettes and the 3rd evening in a row with MASSIVE cravings for fat, carbs and sweets. Holy shit help me. I didn't see this coming. I've been doing this diet thing for 2 years nonstop now and I've experienced nothing of the sort the whole time!! The last two nights I ended up eating Nutella straight from the jar but managed not to go too far above my calorie goal. Today I'm already close to maintenance :( and I still feel RAVENOUS and like I'm about to lose control of myself.
All the tricks aren't helping... drinking water and herbal tea, filling up on low density foods, brushing my teeth, I even did a workout to take my mind off, and still can't think of anything but food.
What do you think, how long is this going to take?? How should I deal with it?
And how on earth do people release their inner tension without cigarettes, alcohol and sweets? Is there another way I don't know about?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IjlNSy
No comments:
Post a Comment