I finally feel like I’m getting my life back together and am super proud of myself

So today I finally went back to a cross-fit class at my gym that I used to go to all the time when I was in shape and looked the best I ever had. The past couple of months I didnt go and gained a lot of weight because of some emotional stuff I was going through. I was always scared of going back because I was scared of the people who saw me at my best to now see me at my worst. But today I conquered my fear and insecurities and went to the class and it was amazing. The people who remembered me were super nice and i felt welcomed back immediately. It was a tough workout but im so glad i went.

I know its small but I needed to share it here since I cant really share with my friends because they’ve been skinny their whole lives and have never had to deal with the struggles of being overweight and trying to lose it. Im really glad theres a community like this for people going through the same thing.

submitted by /u/wannabeskinnylegend
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RWqfX0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...