Just got back from holiday in Amsterdam with my best pals. I noticed how my weight affected me whilst I was there:
1) Walking around made me sweaty and chaffed, when all my friends were perfectly fine. I was always at the back, and they had to wait for me every half mile to catch up. My feet were constantly sore from walking and I had to walk with my legs wide open to stop them rubbing.
2) The amount of food I eat is ridiculous and the speed I eat it as well. We ate at a few restaurants and each time I was finished before my friends were halfway through. Also, when buying snacks, I spent the most and always finished first. I knew I was eating more but not to this point.
3) Sleep. My friends had to wake me up to stop me snoring, and when I would lie down I could hear myself breathing heavily. It was so embarrassing. I know it's weight related.
4) Pictures. When you go on holiday, people want to see pictures of where you've been and lovely photos of you all. Well, every single photo of myself I hate. I look awful. I didn't realise how fat I had gotten. 310lbs didn't seem to be that bad, but I'm struggling to look at myself.
So this is it. Day 1. Hour 0. My plan is to login everyday with the food I've eaten and how I've felt. Because next time I go on holiday I'm not being the fat one. Not again.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TXCpAF
No comments:
Post a Comment