My choice now is sandwiches and cereal but i am getting very bored of eating those.
Anyway automod is removing this for being too short so, i guess imma ramble a bit. I'm 19, 175cm, female, 72kg.
I have been gaining weight lately and literally every time I try to lose it i get hyper hungry and have to eat. And as a result i actually gain weight. I liked myself when i was 60 kg and when i was 65 i decided to lose weight and now I'm 72........
I owe this to emotional eating, which I'll try to reduce and replace with emotional whatever else, and getting like half my calories from shot like chocolate which isn't filling at all.
So yeah i wanna actually lose weight so imma try filling my 1700 daily kcal with something actually filling.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ROolI2
No comments:
Post a Comment