Exercise tip that is working (for me), thought I'd share.

Hey gang. Pulling myself out of a depressive funk and heading in the right direction again. I was given a DVD body weight exercise program (similar to PX-90) and it's too difficult for me to do the program, so here's what I've been doing.

Weeks ago, I decided to simply do the 5 minute warm up at the beginning (arm circles, jumping jacks, etc.) and nothing more. I decided to add one minute to the program every other day.

Today I am up to 14 minutes of the DVD (Sunday I'll do 15 minutes), and I can feel myself getting back into shape.

Just wanted to share. I have a history of jumping into things full force which has led to burnout and me giving up.

Starting small has allowed me (thus far) to establish a routine that I actually look forward to and I'm optimistic that this habit will stay.

Best of luck with everything gang. Keep rocking.

submitted by /u/writetaildeer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TWIBcx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...