I am really good at avoiding discomfort. I have used food as a cure-all for every bad feeling, to fix things, and to replace real happiness and accomplishment. And I have used food to suppress the unpleasant knowledge that those choices are far from the person I want to be.
I'm pretty nervous about the Reddit community. It feels really vulnerable to be so honest, especially when people can comment on it.
But I have been anonymously reading these subs for years and wishing I could be one of these success stories. I have seen the way you all build each other up and cheer each other on.
Today is the day. I'm all in. I'm joining you, becoming like you. I'm adding my voice to everyone here cheering for your success and pulling you out of the setbacks. I'm becoming a new person who is good at being uncomfortable and doing hard things and I'm so thankful to have your help while I do it.
Thanks for being here. I'm here for you and because of you.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2taMoqE
No comments:
Post a Comment