A big thumbs up to all of you

I just would like to compliment you on finding the motivation to work on your weight/health.
At the doctors office today, he said that obesity is the most difficult thing to cure people from in his doctor's practice.
That it's such a stubourn condition, and it's hard to make people lose the weight.
He complimented me on my weightloss, and it made me feel good.
So I decided to spread this good feeling even further to all of you on this subreddit.
You are awesome for working on your body, there is so much support here when people have a difficult day, and I hope you all keep finding the motivation to continue the good work! Good job!

submitted by /u/Fiereddit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Su2s67

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...