What do we do when the calculators won't drop calories any further?

TL/DR: F, 31, BMI 35, sedentary, using CICO, CW: 221.6, GW: 142.6 by dropping 2 lbs a week. I've hit my minimum calories and want to know how to maintain 2 lbs a week weight-loss from here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the past few months (since November), I have been counting calories successfully using Cronometer, Lose it, and Fitnesspal. I set the calculators to 2 lbs a week, and I have been losing 2 lbs a week. I recalculated my caloric needs when I was 10 lbs down, and I just did it again at 20 lbs. However, the calculators won't calculate for me at 2 lbs a week any more because it is too much of a calorie deficit.

I assume now that I need to include exercise into my calculations to continue my 2 lbs a week loss. I've read the faq, the Compendium, and I've searched my question in previous replies. I may have missed it, but I haven't found an answer to this specific problem, although I'm sure it's common.

My stats are: Female, age 31, starting weight 242.6, current weight 221.8, goal weight 142.6 by November 25th. My BMI is 35 (estimated not measured), my activity level sedentary. (Student, no exercise plan)

The wisdom of this was questionable, I understand that, but I joined one of those bet a ton of money to hit your goal weight sites. It is imperative that I hit my goal, because I financially cannot afford not to. I'm willing to work for it, I just don't know where to go from here. Also, there are a few restrictions on what I can do, mostly financial. I own a treadmill that does incline, so I can use that, and I own the P90x cds. I haven't been consistently using them, but I can start up again. If I absolutely have to start a regimented diet like Keto or something I will, but special ingredients are a financial burden. Plus, the freedom to choose my food for the day brings me joy.

Thank you for reading, really. This is a fantastic community and I'm glad to have found it.

submitted by /u/clicknflick
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Qpdl2W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...