The thing that scared me most about joining a gym happened

I just started going to a gym, been going everyday since the past two weeks. I'd been stalling joining one because I was so under confident about myself and my weight and was sure that people would make fun of my weight. It happened today, right in front of me. The trainers were talking and making fun of how I wrote that my current weight is 175lbs but I'm 200lbs/way heavier and laughing. I know something like that shouldn't affect me because I am working on myself and I'm actually much more fit than I was before but this just put me back to when I was scared to step on the scale and lived in denial. Ugh.

submitted by /u/throwawayughnoyea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DGnN2W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...