Normal BMI folks losing just for aesthetics--how do you set goals/maintain motivation?

Losing weight for health was such a huge motivator for me when I was overweight. And it seems like the majority of folks here are in that boat.

But for those of you who are at a healthy weight but still losing or lost weight to the lower end of BMI--pls share your thoughts and tips on that experience? For example:

  • How do you set your goal and figure out what looks best aesthetically? Any rules of thumb to share for those trying to figure out when to stop?

  • How do you find motivation when you're not sure if you've reached Peak Potential Hotness or not (lol)

  • Do you find once you reach your goal you're just eternally riding up and down the same five pounds above goal?

Thanks in advance y'all--love that I'm in a position to ask these questions finally--it's in great thanks to this community! <3

submitted by /u/mistnimbus29
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2sSPLSV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...