My weight is stuck no matter what i eat

I’m a 6’ 1” 25 yo male at 247lb. I started keto a few months ago and lost 25lb pretty easily, then my weight stopped going down. I stayed on keto for 3 more weeks, then had 4-6 weeks of on/off cheating due to holidays and other reasons. Been back on keto for the last 3 weeks.

During the keto periods i also counted calories and i never ate more than 1800. Usually around 1000-1200 (i just get too full to eat more).

During the cheating periods i ate a ton. Like 3000-4000 calories a day.

During this whole time my weight has been exactly the same at 247lb +/- 2lb. What gives? I’ve been on keto pretty consistently for the last 3 weeks and im staying on it, but what else can i do? I don’t snack often, and usually eat between 11-7, but im not strict about IF. Any suggestions are welcome!

submitted by /u/Ics965
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QSTBoD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...