Is there any correlation between dramatically over eating one day and increased appetite in the next few?

I seem to notice a trend that is contributing to my stagnant or chronic regaining of lost weight. If I mess up and really overeat for a day in the following days it almost seems as if my body now "needs" to eat more.

I can eat my first meal of the day and instead of being able to go 6 hours before I need to eat again, I only make it 3 or an absolute max of 4. As you can probably see this is increasing the amount I am eating in a day. I'm not eating twice as many meals but I am eating at least one additional meal that I don't have the extra calories for.

I am just wondering if there is some relation between an increased calorie intake on one particular day and increased appetite in the subsequent days?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Shadows23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VuW0cN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...