I need help with first day gym jitters!

That was probably a mouth full. But I will be starting my clean eating/working out on Monday and I am SO NERVOUS. I'll have no time to run home and get back to the gym after work, so I'll be hanging on my college campus for 45 minutes until my classes start.

​

I've decided to take all exercise classes. Monday I'll be doing a boot camp for 90 minutes. Tuesday is an hour of cycling. Wednesday is an hour of yoga. Thursday I have a night class so I can't, but Friday is an hour of kickboxing.

​

I know the gym will be packed with other college students in my same boat, but this is the heaviest I've ever weighed. The boot camp has got me nervous but it's the only class offered that fits into my schedule (I work two jobs). Any advice from some of you who just started the gym after a long hiatus? I'm coming from being a sloth all winter break and just. I'm so nervous!

submitted by /u/aryacann
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QlBZBK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...