I lost 143 Lbs in 24 Months

Hi, I am Daniel and I live in Germany, so excuse my bad english. :) I lost more than 65 kg (143 lbs - said Google) in 2 years. I am 1,75 cm tall. I have a BMI from 28.3. first 30kg (66 lbs) without sport and only diat.

For the last 1 1/2 years I go to gym and make HIIT workouts, classical strength workouts and many cardio workouts. I do 3-4 days sports in a week. About 3 months I start running and I run 5 km in 6:30 (pace 6:30 min for 1 km). That's not awesome, but I am totally fine with this.

My goal is a bodyweight 80 kg (176 lbs). At the moment I am at 87 kg (143lbs). So I hope I get the last pounds and stay motivated with this Reddit.

At the moment I can't post pictures - I don't get it why. I am still relativ new to Reddit (old account, but read only).

So, I hope I can help the community with my experience.

submitted by /u/king-malkav
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FdfZbh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...