How do you stay motivated?

I am on week four of eating smart and exercising, been doing a lot of working out, weights and cardio and trying to stay at about 750 calories under my daily need. I allow myself the occasional cheat here and there. So far so good, but, I am worried about next week. I will be out of town from Tuesday-Friday for work conferences and I am worried I will fall off the wagon.

Free continental breakfast at the hotel, then tons of snacks and pastries available all morning and then a catered lunch, usually BBQ or tex-mex buffet style. BBQ is my weakness! This will be a major test of will-power. just curious what every one does to stay on track during a week like I have coming up.

Thanks

submitted by /u/sabrespace
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Fwf0lG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...