How do you guys stay motivated to exercise?

My boyfriend is one of those people who exercises for fun. Like, I have to call him at 1 am to come home because he’s been there for 5 hours. Because of that, he’s been my gym buddy and I’ve started going to the gym consistently.

Big problem- I fucking //hate// exercise. I’m convinced everyone who says they love it are lying or are closeted sadists. It’s boring, monotonous, you get sweaty, your boobs hurt, people are lookin at you, etc.

I’m going to go to the gym regardless because my boyfriend is actually holding me accountable (unlike past gym buddies) and I understand that I need it and it will make me healthier, etc, so if I’m gonna be doing this every other day, how do I make it less torturous?

submitted by /u/canwejustno
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2G8EHJl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...