I'm sorry if this post has been done time and time again.
I'm a 25 y/o female who started taking a medication (about two years ago) that causes weight gain, and I really don't want to stop the medication, but I'm hoping that with fitness and diet changes I can really make strides forward. I gained about 40-50 pounds after the medication and have stayed at about that weight. Even if I don't lose the weight, I just want to improve my bodily health, I guess.
I was previously a very thin person, I guess just good metabolism because I've always had a gluttonous problem with sugar, sweets, carbs, etc. and no exercise.
I've never had a consistent diet and never had a strong exercise routine.
The area where I live is not conducive to outside walks/runs due to safety issues, and I'm really on the poverty line so I can't afford nice meal plans that help to lose weight or a gym membership (for now, I'm saving to have a little resource for a few months until the weather gets warmer). I'm interested in doing a sugar cleanse, but admittedly I'm very scared to try it. Last time I did I came down with a fever; it was so bad!
So my question is: how do I start? What resources have worked for you guys that have allowed for consistent, healthy changes that you can carry forward? Tips? Do I start with diet or exercise first? Or both? I'm a very busy person and don't have a *ton* of time to commit, but I really want to make a change.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DH2I8F
No comments:
Post a Comment