Hi everyone, hope all is well. I need some help.
Tonight my boyfriend and I are having some friends over for a gaming party and usually, that's means pizza, snacks, and alcohol. The problem is, I'm not sure if I should participate in the food aspect of it!
I am 5'4, 125lbs and have a small calorie limit of 1,200, as most short women do. Usually, I would eat at maintenance and call it a day, but I just broke my plateau of 129-127, and would be really discouraged if I jumped back up again, plus yesterday was already a maintenance day because my boyfriend and I went to Del Taco for some late night bad idea comfort food.
Now, I'm not sure if I'm being ridiculous and should relax, or if I'm just being cautious, so hopefully everyone here can give me some advise. Should I eat and relax for another day, or try to find something different? If so, what should I eat to seem less weird? Any suggestions what I should tell people if they ask questions? I dont think I'm going to participate in the drinking, but food is my weakness and if pressured to eat, I usually cave. If I have you guys behind me though, I'm sure it will be much easier to resist and stay on track if that's the consensus here. I am going to the store today and if you guys have any snack or food suggestions, please let me know!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FAzvOa
No comments:
Post a Comment