Having a hard time :(

Hey all, just wanted to come on here to say that I’m struggling. I know what I need to do in order to be better, I’ve done it before, I just am really struggling to stay on track right now.

I know this is just an excuse, but I started a new job sort of recently and am constantly faced with foods being here that don’t coincide with my diet. Very now and then is fine, I’ve just been having a hard time making the treats an “every now and then” thing. I’ve been starting to feel like I will never get this weight off, although I know that’s not true. Just feeling discouraged and wanted to vent a little bit. Wish me luck you guys, I wish you all the best on your journeys!

submitted by /u/frickmeup666
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MgphDH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...