I feasted on chili dogs last night, and woke up this morning feeling my hip bones poking out, orominately too! I want yo lose this last 20 lbs, but I'm afraid of th3 stranger I will see looking back at me in the mirror. She feels weird. How strange will she look to me, then? I see bits and pieces of her now. My forearm skin isn't plump and pretty anymore. At 37 years, it looks thirsty and crepey. What will my face say 20 lbs from now? I've been feasting on ice cream, doritos, and bread for 3 days now, just unconsciously hanging onto the pounds. Do I NEED to lose these 20 lbs? Do I really want to? Am I ready to feel more bones with these hands? Am I ready for some loos3 skin? Or do I want to remain a bit plump? I can see the 20 extra lbs in the mirror and I'm not so sure it's unnecessary anymore. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. I don't know if I want to go any further. If it is for me, or to please everyone else instead. Posting that progress pic would be a neat feeling, but do I even care? I see the same progress pics posted over and over, no progress made, just vanity posts, and it stops me in my tracks. They are not motivational. They disturb me. I don't want to be like that! Reaching out for karma and validation. I should be proud of myself for myself.
Do I want to feel my bones or should I pause and be proud?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2sVs9NN
No comments:
Post a Comment