Getting back on the wagon after the holidays

Hello, fellow people trying to improve themselves.

I need advice on how to get back on the wagon. Currently, my maintainence calorie intake is ~3300/day. I just took a few weeks off to account for holidays and house sitting for my parents (I eat like crap when I'm not at home). Prior to that, I was doing really well with counting calories, and felt comfortable and happy with 2200-2800 a day (averaging 2500 per day).

Since I've gotten home, and I'm returning to work, diet, and gym (I do fat-guy wannabe power lifting with some hiit cardio mixed in). I figured it would be a slow transition back, but even after two weeks I'm still grumpy and irritable on 3000 calories a day, even with my workouts being about 70% of what they were before the break.

Anybody have any tips on how to get past this? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Gustephan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Me335o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...