Found a great motivation

I started my undergrad degree in 2013 and met a great guy in one of my classes. We became best friends and are still going strong. Unfortunately he had to relocate to Perth recently for more studies. Here's the thing. In 2013 I was a tiny 55 kilograms, super fit and confident. Over the years I have packed the weight on to the point that people do not recognise me if I haven't seen them for a long time. Mainly due to drinking, stress eating, personal tradgedies and just being lazy. He left about a week and a half ago and will not be back until mid July. It's about time I got the old me back and I plan to resemble my old self both physically and mentally when he's back for holidays. I want him to cry when he sees how well I have done and how I am happy again (he's that kind of guy). I'm excited and can't wait to continue towards my goal. Currently a week into CICO. Just wanted to share. Thanks

submitted by /u/emhe91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2BbjSd7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...