Today I get back to it. Back to recording all I eat, trying to get back to my routine and to find my way back to the path.
I had a rough couple of weeks over the holidays. My dad passed a few days before chirstmas, and I didn't eat much for a couple weeks.
Then traveled a bit, and after the holidays went through a break up. Then wanted to non-stop eat, all the comfort foods. Pizza, pasta, curry, bread, candy, chocolate....Funny how different stresses trigger you so differently.
I allowed myself a bit of a splurge, but each with limits...After a weeks of not eating properly I figured it would be okay. And I am. I think I broke about even really. I have been using other people's scales to check myself.
I don't want to weigh in until I get back to my home scale though, for consistency purposes. But today I get back on track, I start logging food again, I start making my better decisions, I can do this.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QDYrGn
No comments:
Post a Comment