First Month almost down, dropping weight like mad.

Soooooo. I have been going hard, I’ve had medical tests done within the last year to know my heart and lungs can take it, and being 31 I still have my youth to let me push a little harder.

Today I weighed in at 292, after being almost 320 at the start of January.

I know it’s a dramatic loss in weight, but I have been monitoring my calories really well, keeping at 1200 or under and burning 800 in the gym 4 times a week with mostly cardio. I’m drinking just water, and I am feeling better than I’ve ever felt in my life.

Everyone says they can already see the difference in my face and my body, and I feel it. It’s weird to not go to the gym now, and I take it as some serious me time that I carve out time for.

Thank you guys for being supportive. Coming on here and seeing success stories, and people pushing and struggling, is making this whole thing a lot easier.

We can do this guys. Keep pushing. I believe in all of us.

submitted by /u/BennayTee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2sRbo68

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...