Everyone has a breaking point to use as motivation

To become committed to losing a substantial amount of weight, there has to be a moment where it all just clicked. It's not always a traumatic event like people expect. Sometimes, it just happens. For me.... I saw a friend of mine lose a bunch of weight and it encouraged me to start. Now that I've started, this time is definitely different than last time. This time it's a permanent life style change, not a "diet".

Also, another small thing I've realized is that a lot of us have points that SHOULD have been our breaking point but wasn't. An example is that I was turned away from riding a rollercoaster a few years ago. I swore the next time I went to another amusement park, I would be able to fit into anything. I've lost 60lbs so far and have much more to go but I have a trip to an amusement park in May planned. I'm determined to fit again.

That being said... What made you "click"? What was your breaking point and how does it motivate you?

submitted by /u/coyotea72
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Wc9Iln

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...