I am a 5'0" woman who, at a doctor's office the other day (just for a UDS pre-employment, thankfully at least my health is still good) hopped on the scale for the first time in months and it came back at 175 lbs. I gotta say, this absolutely gutted me. I'm someone who previously had always yo-yo'd between about 130 to 150 lbs, still quite chubby for someone my height and frame, and who subsequently always had a yo-yo type "dieting" habit. Its a strange feeling. Before whenever I started on "diets" I never really realized until now how not in it my heart was and I always flaked after a week or so. I have never felt motivation like this before. Its a weird feeling, out of very deep shame has sprouted the strongest sense of motivation I have ever gotten in my life. I'm only 3 days into my diet, so it might seem too early to say, but somehow I already know that this time is "the one", the lifestyle change that I am actually going to stick with, make permanent. For the first time in countless pithy attempts at dieting, I actually feel true motivation and loyalty. Anyways sorry for the rambling, no need to upvote or comment or anything, like I said I just wanted it off my chest.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2R8FjVX
No comments:
Post a Comment