Can it be done?

So I went through the whole lose weight, get six pack, get fat again thing I'm currently sitting pretty at 203 the heaviest i've ever been. I think when i was in shape i was maybe 165? (should've weighed myself more) Ive been working out for about a month now getting my diet back on track. My question to you guys is do you think its even remotely possible for me to get down to maybe 180-175 before I go on vacation at the end of may? The answers won't sway my work ethic, I just want to know if i set a realistic goal of getting my abs back before the end of May.

I can post pics of where I was vs where I am now if need be, rather not, but if it helps It helps.

submitted by /u/MacNSchteez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WsYBof

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...