Addicted to sugar - how to reduce and eventually eliminate?

I know this is gross. I have always heaped sugar into my coffee (essentially it’s a vehicle for sugar) enough that I crunch on the grains every few sips. I used to use a small mountain of Splenda but a few years ago switched to honey, maple syrup, or sugar (the raw cane sugar, not because I think it’s healthier but because I like the taste and texture). I am absolutely addicted to sugar, especially that which is found in my morning drinks. Has anyone overcame this, or have tips to start reducing?

I would love to one day be that person who goes “oh wow, this piece of fruit is FAR too naturally sweet for me, I can’t possibly finish it” but I could never see that happening.

submitted by /u/MonotoneCat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DG5NWF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...