Greetings losers,
Almost Friday! This week has been the longest of 2019.
Weight by end of the month 275 - 273: 279.4 this morning. 280.1 trend weight (via Libra).
1500 ish calories a day (net): 1544 planned with the possibility of something sweet on top of that, should still be in net goal with exercise. 8/9
Exercise 5 days a week: I'm thinking punching drills tonight plus tbar swings. 7/10 days.
Self-care journaling once a week & love journals once a month: I'll hit this again on the weekend. Haven't gotten to the love journals yet. 1/5 weeks.
Self-care treat once a week: I'm working out some things to do for myself moving towards a new decade of age. 2/5 weeks.
Do a sketch prompt everyday: I'm going to hit this up when I get home, with pencils. No more fingers in pen for a while. 10/10.
How goes it?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RnhbPq
No comments:
Post a Comment