Would love some advice on boredom eating.

Hello friends,

I recently got a new office job after being a laborer for 10 years. It has an awesome set schedule giving me time for making my meals and planning.

However, I am not used to so much downtime! It's the holidays and almost everyone is on vacation so out of a 9 hour work day I will literally have 5 minutes of work to do!

One of my biggest struggles is eating when I'm not hungry and that is my main focus right now. I would really love some tips on what you guys do with downtime that I can do appropriately at work. I already have tried podcasts (but I can only be entertained by that for so long). Thanks for the help!

submitted by /u/Belidrae
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Sic6o8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...