Where does everyone find their motivation? (Looking for advice and tips!)

Hello everyone.

I have been on this "journey" for around a year now, and have only managed to lose ~25lbs out of the 80 I aim to lose in total but I have been stuck on a motivation plateau for a solid few months now. I know I am 100% to blame for this, but I am finding it very difficult to stay on track. I luckily haven't gained any weight in the times I have lost motivation but I certainly am finding it difficult to lose.

I was therefore wondering if any of you lovely redditors had any advice for me - How do you manage to stick to your regime of calorie counting, exercise etc etc, without it seeming like a chore?

To be clear, I am not looking for a fast fix to lose the 80lbs in total, I am completely fine with it being a lifestyle change but I am sick of drifting in and out of the mindset of having motivation to lose weight.

​

Any and all advice is appreciated! :)

submitted by /u/abbie1906
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AW8mRC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...