Update: Lost 10lbs so far. A long way to go

First post: https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/9z20q0/help_im_getting_married/

​

Hi guys,

​

No major milestone or final goal reached. I'm just making this because I'm feeling proud of myself. In mid November I was 220lbs when I first started my meal plan and exercise routine. I stepped on the scales this morning and it read 210lbs.

I am currently on a 1,200kcal a day meal plan consisting of

​

Breakfast:

Complan shake with low fat milk. 350kcal.

Black coffee. 5kcal.

​

Lunch:

Complan shake with low fat milk. 350kcal.

​

Dinner:

Ready made freezer meal. I usually allow 500kcal for dinner.

​

We don't have much time to cook and I try to eat everything between 0830 and 1800 so the low calorie dinners are a good option.

​

I also have been going to the gym 3 times a week for an hour. I usually run between 3km and 5km and do 5 reps of 10 as well as sit ups, spinning and squats. I can feel the muscle building each week and my friends and family are starting to take notice which is nice.

​

I'm getting married on 18th Jan so I've less than a month to try and look my best. If I hit 200 - 204lbs I would be delighted. My next goal is to hit 199lbs and I hope to get there by the start of February.

​

​

Note to newbies: It sucks the first week but keep at it, whatever your plan may be. You will notice that it sucks a little less the following week and so on and so on until you get used to it. You got this.

​

​

submitted by /u/universalserialbutt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Bv12Nd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...