M/26/5' 11"/280LBS
So, as the title says. Im a unmotivated, undisciplined fatass guy that loves to eat. Ive tried so many diet plans i found on the internet like cico, if, etc. but always end up failing, losing all the motivation halfway. I dont know if this makes sense but evry time im on a diet delicious foods, beer parties are attracting me to cheat. Literally. Like my mom or my friends will buy some foods for no reason. Haha. I grow larger, morbidly obese. and somehow loses confidence meeting people because of my looks but i want that to change. Ive read some motivational things here at loseit but can you guys still help me how you personally keep urself motivated and disciplined. ALL THE TIME. Thanks.
I dot know if i shd post it here or its against the rules or whatever. So kindly delete this if it violates anything.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QSelku
No comments:
Post a Comment