Tips for a teen to lose weight/body fat

Hello there!

I am just unsatisfied with the way my body is at the moment. I am 190 lbs/5'10" and my belly is just getting bigger and bigger. I hate it. I'm not able to fit Medium shirts anymore. Sometimes I suck in my belly if my shirt is too small because I'm conscious about it. My waist/thighs have noticeably gotten larger. My face has gotten bigger and sometimes my neck fat is noticeable. I am starting to become self conscious about myself and I am losing confidence.

​

I am currently 16 and a junior in high school. Freshman year I was 5'7" and 165 pounds and I was somewhat slim (belly fat wasn't that big.) I want to look good and I just want to be healthy and in shape again. I haven't really done that much physical activity lately. A few months ago I was on the track team for my school, I ran 1-2 miles every other day. I stopped running when summer started (June) because of a lack of motivation and just being lazy.

​

I am a filipino so my diet consists of a lot of red meat, salt, fat, and rice. I drink about 2-3 liters of water everyday. I'm going to start cutting out soft drinks and candy out of my diet, but I don't really know what else I should fix/do.

​

I am usually stressed out because of procrastination combined with bad time management and 3 AP classes. But I feel like if I improve my health, diet, and just become in shape again I will be more energetic and motivated to do my work.

​

What should I do? What kind of diet and routine should I have that will help me lose weight?

​

Thank you for reading this. Any kind of feedback is appreciated :)

​

​

​

​

submitted by /u/vinnywubs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CchxiL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...