Need tips on losing weight whilst working overseas

I have been travelling and working overseas since November 23rd and beginning to notice the weight I've previously lost packing on - When I was touristing it wasn't so bad because I was doing lots of walking, but I am now doing a 4 week long work placement and things are going wrong.

To list it out:

- I have an insane sweet tooth

- when i'm tired I crave sweets, so whenever I finish work for the day I don't make healthy food choices

- It's freezing and dark where I am visiting so I'm finding it difficult to drum up motivation to go to the gym

- There's so much new fancy food to try and I don't want to completely restrict myself and not enjoy being overseas

Does anyone have any tips/advice on diet and how to convince yourself to go to the gym when it's super cold outside? I've done lots of calorie tracking when I'm back home but it is quite difficult to keep it up when travelling so I'd appreciate any advice :)

submitted by /u/feelinggoodthanks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GFaxPZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...