So I’m a female, 23, 5’7, 185lbs. A year ago, I weighed 106lbs. I’ve been anorexic for most of my teenage and adult life. Very little has changed with my diet and activity levels. I’ve seen a few doctors and am being treated for hypothyroidism. I’m on 90mg of Armour thyroid. I’ve been on this for about 7 months with no weight change. I’m also being treated for adrenal exhaustion. I eat about 1200 calories a day and I have a very active job/life. Now that all of the facts are out of the way, I need some advice. My weight gain happened very quickly with no explanation. I’ve had a lot of trouble finding a doctor that will help me. Most don’t believe that I’m only eating 1200 calories a day or won’t help me because I have a history of anorexia. My whole family is concerned because it just doesn’t make a lot of sense. Any advice welcome.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RHQsJM
No comments:
Post a Comment