Need advice on quitting fast food...

Hey everyone! Let me start off by saying that you have all inspired me a great deal. Since subscribing to this subreddit, I’ve lost 30 pounds! Mostly through CICO and intermittent fasting.

I’ve got quite a bit of work to do though... I can’t seem to break the habit of eating fast food and drinking a diet cola once just about every day. Idk if it’s an addiction or if I’m just mentally weak. But after a workout or a long and stressful day at work/school, I say to myself, “I deserve this.”

My therapist says there’s nothing wrong with using food as a means of relieving anxiety (In moderation, of course. I am, after all, still losing weight) especially because there are tons of individuals who resort to means of drinking, smoking, and drugs. That answer isn’t good enough for me, though. I want to kick that habit to the curb for good.

For those who’ve quit eating fast food, what helped you do it?

submitted by /u/awildewokappears
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ElVxn8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...