http://imgur.com/gallery/lEW3lEq
On my wedding day (left) i was 313 pounds. Today I was 223 pounds, and I gotta say, its been a hell of a ride.
I tended to eat my feelings, and had zero self control as far as portions or the type of food I ate.
I started practicing intermittent fasting and some short walks that day, when I saw the wedding photos. I was able to walk as long as I liked, it was just difficult. I started counting calories and maintained my intermittent fasting while I experimented with what I could physically do and what foods I could eat (I ate complete junk, to be honest. Just not much of it!)
In 8 days I'll be 27. I dated my wife for 5 years before we got married, and im now under the weight I was when I met her, and it feels amazing.
You got this
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BV1dmp
No comments:
Post a Comment