https://imgur.com/a/OmO669d this is my 10 month transformation and I haven’t really just focused on bulking or cutting etc just eating enough to get my protein in etc but now that I’ve been lifting for a year now should I try and focus more on one thing ? I feel like lately I’ve been getting more fat then muscle or I might be bloated I’m not sure but not sure if I should drop cals if I think I’m getting fatter or what. I’m currently doing 5/3/1 bbb and thinking about adding in a 5th day just for back work would that be alright or do I get enough already? I’m 5’7 160 and my lifts are 220 bench, 125 ohp, 285 squat, 300 dl. Doing 5/3/1 I don’t really ever test my 1rm but I know for sure those are mine for the upper body lifts but Lower body according to calculators after doing my amrap my estimated 1rm for squat would be 300 and do would be 333. Started out doing fierce 5 novice and went to 5/3/1 as this is the recommend program on the fitness reddit and picked bbb because I like doing 2 main lifts a workout so I can get better at them and work on form on the lighter days. I was also wondering if it would be okay to add an extra back day for more work so go 5 days a week? Could I do that? And I’ve gotten a new job so my activity level has slightly went down so I’m still moving a lot just not as much but still going to the gym 4-5 days a week even with 5 days a week 10 hr days ( get done at the gym after work and time for bed lol). Its looking like I really should cut but everytime I try and I don’t see progress I lower my cals even lower and everything suffers. I’m 5,7 160 and eating around 2500 cals and not sure what to even cut at at 1600 cals I was losing 2lbs a week but my gym work was horrible couldn’t do no where near as much as I could and was always yawning during my workout
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UY6lxI
No comments:
Post a Comment