I’m sick, but I still wanna be in the gym

Ok so 22m 60ibs down in 7months. Weight sitting between 215-220 at 6ft. Progress has been amazing the past few months. I started strength training 3 months ago. About 40ibs are from that (I know it’s fast but I did my research on how to do it right)

I tend to workout 5 times a week Monday-Friday. I first started feeling sick Sunday. Been feeling bad ever since. Missed Monday and Tuesday because I felt so bad. Yesterday I decided screw it im feeling mostly better I’m gonna go ahead and squat today like normal. I have a home gym so no contamination to others. Well today I have felt worse than yesterday and I’m not sure if it was because I worked out. I know it’s not good for you when you’re sick but I don’t know if it’s why I feel worse today or not.

Basically I don’t know if I should take today off or just go ahead and push through it. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/moosepantsthekey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QwHDWE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...