Hi! I live in France and today is the first day of Christmas holidays. I have 2 weeks without school and I would like to know if you guys had any idea of what diet I should use in order to lose some weight before I get back to school? I would like to get to my goal weight before end of February/Mars (I know it's easier said than done but I have the motivation).
My excess fat is not located at one specific place. I have arm fat, belly fat, leg fat, hip fat, torso fat etc... It is "well" balanced. I have access to a gym but I would like to know what exercises I should do, for how long and so on...
So to resume, I would like to know if you guys had any diets I should try and if you had any idea of what I should do at the gym to loose fat. Thank you :D
Info: I weigh 187lbs, I'm 5'11, I'm 15 and my goal weight is 150lbs
Edit: typo
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2V6c4BN
No comments:
Post a Comment