The most weight I have ever lost is around 30 lbs and I somehow put all that back on, I don't even remember putting it back on. Every time I go clothes shopping with my boyfriend who lost 49 lbs doing keto, cico and IF, I get frustrated and end up going home almost crying because I walk around aimlessly looking at clothes I either like but I feel I'm too fat to wear, or clothes that would look okay but I don't even like them. I cannot dress how I want to dress because of my weight.
I know it sounds ridiculous and people will say "you can wear whatever you want to wear", that's true but I would never feel comfortable or look good if I was to wear what I want to wear. I know that's a personal issue, and I either need to work on those thoughts or lose weight to solve it.
But I must be lazy as shit because I just cannot make myself do it or stick to it. My boyfriend must be sick to death of hearing me say, "I want to lose weight" "I look so fat" "I feel disgusting" "I need new clothes but I look disgusting in everything". He doesn't even bother replying to be honest he just sometimes says "you don't look disgusting". I ask him his opinion on clothes, he likes a completely different style to what I wear, a style I also like but am just too fat to pull it off.
I shouldn't want to change myself for him, but it's not the only reason, I really want to change for myself. People say "you must not want it enough if you can't make yourself do it" and although I believe that to be true in some cases, I just cannot make myself lose this weight. This post sort of feels like I'm wallowing in self pity, I'm more just frustrated at myself though to be honest.
I'm wearing the same ugly baggy unflattering outfit I always wear that I have worn 3 days in a row, because I cannot buy the clothes I really want because of my weight so because of that I just don't know what to wear. I need to really get a grip and get myself out of this rut.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2A7EkuK
No comments:
Post a Comment