I realized I don't hate the gym, I hate GETTING to the gym.

I came to this realization the other day after leaving the gym. I live in Canada, and winter is difficult here. It's dark at 4:30, it's freezing, more often than not the roads are terrible. I get home from work and sit on my couch in front of the heater, and I just don't want to move. I don't want to leave my warm house and go out into the freezing car, drive in the dark on slippery roads, park and run across and freezing parking lot just for the sake of exercise! But once I'm at the gym, warmed up (literally) and ready to go, I love it. I enjoy being there, I just HATE getting there. This has actually help a lot, because for a while I was convinced I hated the gym. Nope, turns out I just hate the winter. Anyways, that's my little rant, I figured many of you probably deal with the same issues during the winter.

submitted by /u/bigfathippy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L7QmZq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...