I need urgent help to lose weight

(IF YOU DON’T FANCY READING THE WHOLE POST, FEEL FREE TO SKIP TO THE 2nd PARAGRAPH) Hi everyone, I’m currently a sophomore in high school whose weight is 190 pounds. Everyday I feel ashamed of my appearance and to be honest I constantly feel depressed because of it. I’ve decided that I can’t go on living like this; I need to lose weight to feel confident again and to do what I’m not able to do anymore, like having a normal social life or simply going to the beach during summer. As you can probably tell I need major help but, unfortunately, I cannot afford to consult a professional, so I figured that someone in this big community could help me.

So, long story short, can you guys tell me what to eat and how often to exercise? As I said I weigh 190 pounds (or 86 kg) and I’m 5’8” tall (176 cm). The only workout tool I have is an exercise bicycle and I used to do that for 30 minutes a day. Is that enough? By the way, I wish to lose weight fast, at least for the first 2 weeks to keep me motivated, so I accept drastic diets too.

Thanks to everyone who’ll be kind enough to help me get through this horrible period and give me a few pointers.

(P.S. Is it likely that I’ll have loose skin? If so, will it be much?)

submitted by /u/vivoadrembenegerendm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AYWsGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...