I've currently found myself with a lot of open time from now until the end of July (Jan-July is a solid 7 months) and I've really decided that I want to train for a half marathon. I'm not thin or lean by any means (BMI is 22 so I'm not overweight either) but I have close to 0 muscle tone and probably all fat :( I've run a mile or two here and there but as a full time student, I hadn't prioritized running. I've never run in a 5k, 10k or whatever so I know its going to be rough/tough.
My number one goal is to lose weight and tone my body; I keep getting discouraged by people saying I'll look and weigh exactly the same after training for a half. Can someone please give me some insight? Should I focus on losing weight instead or will I be able to simultaneously lose fat weight while training for a half-marathon?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2BzyLoV
No comments:
Post a Comment