I honestly don't know what to do anymore...

Hello everyone,

Just a disclaimer, this isn't some shitty new years resolution, it's a struggle of more than 10 years of obesity now. I tried so many things. CICO, keto, more movement, and it all just comes back to that apparent 'sweet spot' of 87kg (I'm 160cm/5'4"), female, early 30s. I bike 16kms (8 each way to work) four times per week, I don't know what else I can try and do. I used to be 60kg, had no kids, just let myself go. With the help of keto I got down from like 90+ to 79kg but I've had a very stressful period at work and it came back up.

My biggest vice are potato chips, I could devour them in kilograms, but recently after some dental troubles, it finally feels like I have the initiative to stop eating them. I'm sitting here, at the end of another year, hating myself for another failed year, another year of no progress, and just back to the same old. I'm honestly out of ideas. I've done a DNA test for ethnicity and health some time ago and there are many markers in my genes that point to the increased production of ghrelin and a hereditary risk for obesity, so I tried to tell myself that I'm not as hungry as my body's telling me...but to no avail.

Anyone in a similar situation? Please, I want to lose weight, I'm just at the end of my sanity about this.

submitted by /u/saagaloo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2AivdY3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...