On mobile so sorry for formatting.
I'm at a healthy weight for my own body (59 kg/160cm | 130lbs/5'2'') and I haven't had any eating disorder issues since high school. I'm 23 now and I have pretty bad anxiety.
When I'm stressed I eat. I don't mean a chocolate here or there, I mean I eat a full course of meal for snack. I eat salads, bowls of nuts and fruit, bowls of yogurt, chocolate, cheese dipped stuff while just casually watching Netflix. I eat until I feel like I'm going to vomit or my stomach is ripping at its seams.
I hate it. I truly hate this habit of mine because I fear that I will gain the weight I lost back in the day and I will become this vacuum cleaner of a person. Even when I'm happy, I feel like chugging down some corn soup with caramel sauce on top because why not? Just support the good feeling with good taste until you can't sleep face down.
Drinking tea or coffee helps but my caffeine intake would probably kill an elephant at this point so I don't prefer to go any further with coffee at least. I tried not having enough money to buy snacks at campus but I get real anxious over not eating.
Does anyone have useful and even unhealthy tips or tricks to reduce stress eating or binge eating in general? I know if I pass through the first barrier, I can get there myself but I just can't. stop. eating.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Ab4sVD
No comments:
Post a Comment