How do I maintain my weight?

Hi, I am 20 years old and 110lbs.

Recently, I have been freaking out about those two numbers above. I turned 20 in July and I've been 110lbs since late 2017. I don't know what my metabolism is like but I can say that I can eat a lot without gaining anything noticeable, and then whatever weight was there probably goes away. I just got weighed 2 days ago at the doctor. And that was with clothes so, maybe I'm at least 108lbs.

Anyways, back in November, I strictly avoided chicken (and thats usually the meat that I would eat A WHOLE LOT) because of a Salmonella scare. I opted out chicken for steak and pork. I can count on my fingers how many times I had pork. I only eat one big meal a day, I've always been like that. This month I went back to chicken because the scare was over and I'm freaking out about my weight now. I've been compulsively checking calories and stuff, I don't know if this is all for nothing basically.

The reason '20' scares me is because I hear that peoples metabolism decline slowly when they are in their twenties. I know I'm young and 20 doesn't mean that all of a sudden I'll blow up (i hope). I have very bad body dysmorphia but funnily enough, I have come to enjoy my body even though when I started losing weight in 2017 I hated it. I just really,really don't want to gain any weight, at least any that is noticeable (like my stomach and face, I've come to really like my jawline and waist, those are the only two things that I enjoy about myself in fact.) What do I do? I'm sorry if this is out of place but idk where else to go.

submitted by /u/baroness_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Bneov7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...